Earnhardt Toyota in Mesa, AZ is seeking a Service Scheduler!
Earnhardt Toyota is seeking an enthusiastic, friendly individual with an engaging personality to join our team.
You don’t need any experience- we will train you!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is a family owned business since 1951, we offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• On-Site Medical Clinic for employees and their family
• Employee Discounts and more!
Basic Job Duties:
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Operating switchboard telephone system
• Filing documents and records
• Assisting managers with various clerical duties as needed
Preferred Skills Include:
• Flexible to changing requirements
• Handle variety of personalities
• Demonstrate the capacity to function in a team environment or individually
• Excellent Customer Service
• Must have open availability
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continue to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team please submit your resume to Jim Vento at Earnhardt Toyota today!
Job expires: 05/20/2021