Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Queen Creek, AZ is looking to hire a Factory Trained CDJR Drivability / A/C / Trim Technician!
Rodeo CDJR is looking to hire a seasoned Technician for our busy service department. Did you hear? We are expanding! Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a brand new state of the art facility with more to come!
NO Sundays or evening shifts required!
There are many advantages to this role, including:
• High volume service department
• Indoor shop/AC shop
• Multi-stall availability
• On-going paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Lunch provided on Saturdays
The ideal candidate should have the following experience of qualifications:
• Vocational education
• Working as a Service Mechanic; with proven success on the job
• Minimum 1-3 yrs. experience, especially working with the following:
- HVAC repair
- Engine repair
• Working for a new-car franchise automotive dealership (or group)
• Using DMS such as CDK
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 71 years old and going strong; continuing to be a privately-held, family-owned & family-operated business.
Generations of families work for Earnhardt and generations of families continue to shop at Earnhardt. Earnhardt supports local communities and local communities support Earnhardt.
Learn more about Earnhardt Auto Centers by visiting www.NoBull.com!
This opportunity is with: Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram – 35747 N Ellsworth Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Job expires: 12/05/2022