Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Queen Creek, AZ is looking to hire a Main Line Technician!
New Service Management at Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking to hire a seasoned Technician for our busy service department.
There are many advantages to this role, including:
• High volume service department
• Indoor A/C & heated shop
• Multi-stall availability
• On-going paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an, “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
The ideal candidate should have the following experience of qualifications:
• Vocational education
• Working as a Service Mechanic; with proven success on the job
• Minimum 1-3 yrs. experience, especially working with the following:
- HVAC repair
• Working for a new-car franchise automotive dealership (or group)
• Experience using DMS such as CDK
• Ability to work every 3rd Saturday
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 70 years old and going strong; continuing to be a privately-held, family-owned & family-operated business.
Generations of families work for Earnhardt and generations of families continue to shop at Earnhardt. Earnhardt supports local communities and local communities support Earnhardt.
Learn more about Earnhardt Auto Centers by visiting www.NoBull.com!
This opportunity is with: Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - 35747 N Ellsworth Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Job expires: 07/06/2022