Earnhardt Honda is seeking a Car Wash/Detailer!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Honda in Avondale, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
The Car Wash/Detailer plays a vital role in the dealership experience by preparing vehicles for customers and working as a team to get vehicles looking their best, pre-delivery. Success in this role requires you to be a team player, fast paced worker, hold yourself to high standard and take pride in the work you present.
• Clean exterior and interior of vehicles
• Operate steamers, hoses, vacuums and other equipment provided
• Move vehicles in/out of bays and around the lot
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Any other duties/tasks asked of you
• Must be 18 years or older
• Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• Flexible Schedule
• Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 70 years old and going strong; continuing to be a privately-held, family-owned & family-operated business.
Generations of families work for Earnhardt and generations of families continue to shop at Earnhardt. Earnhardt supports local communities and local communities support Earnhardt.
Learn more about Earnhardt Auto Centers by visiting www.NoBull.com!
This opportunity is with: Earnhardt Honda – 10151 W Papago Freeway Avondale, AZ 85323
Job expires: 07/03/2022