RODEO FORD in Goodyear, AZ is seeking a DESK MANAGER!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Rodeo Ford in Goodyear, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
Applicants must be 18 years (or older) with a valid driver’s license.
• Previous sales experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong desire to succeed
• As the driving force for profits and growth in the New/Used vehicle department the Desk Manager is the energy behind retail sales and satisfied customers
• Team Building!
• Must have valid Driver’s License
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
• Paid Vacation
• Offer aggressive pay plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• Flexible Schedule
• Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Alex Medina at Rodeo Ford
This opportunity is available with: Rodeo Ford 13680 W. Test Drive Goodyear, AZ 85338
Job expires: 04/30/2021