Express Service Advisor position available with Earnhardt Toyota in Mesa, AZ!
Earnhardt Toyota is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our busy Service Department!
As an Express Service Advisor, you are the face of the dealership’s Service Department! Being the ‘in-between’ with the customers and the technicians, it is vital to communicate accurately and timely. Pride of work is essential in a role like this; as you become a vehicle care-provider for what is one of life’s biggest purchases. Success in this role would require near perfect communication skills, motivated work ethic, strong organizational skills and people skills; because ‘people’ is our business!
Previous service writing experience and CDK knowledge a plus but not required!
NO Sundays or evening shifts required!
There are many advantages to this role, including:
• High volume service department
• On-going paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Oversee service orders and flow of drive line
• Ensure that customers receive prompt and effective service
• Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services and repairs
• Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor
• Calculate cost, including deductibles
• Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system
• Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection
• Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services
• Provide exceptional customer service!
• Current and valid domestic driver’s license (AZ preferred) with a clean driving record
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Great attitude and personality
• Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Manage day to day work plan in a fast paced environment
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 71 years old and going strong; continuing to be a privately-held, family-owned & family-operated business.
Generations of families work for Earnhardt and generations of families continue to shop at Earnhardt. Earnhardt supports local communities and local communities support Earnhardt.
Learn more about Earnhardt Auto Centers by visiting www.NoBull.com!
This opportunity is with: Earnhardt Toyota – 6136 E Auto Loop Ave Mesa, AZ 85206
Job expires: 11/29/2022