Automotive Technician needed for high volume dealership in the Gilbert, AZ area!
San Tan Hyundai is seeking an Automotive Technician for our busy service department.
There are many advantages to this role, including:
• High volume service department
• On-going paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
• Current and valid domestic driver’s license (AZ preferred) with a clean driving record
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Vocational education
• Service Mechanic experience; with proven success on the job
• Working for a new-car franchise dealership (or group) preferred, but not required
• Experience with DMS (e.g. CDK) preferred, but not required
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 70 years young and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 19 dealer rooftops, 21 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business.
If you are interested in a lucrative career at San Tan Hyundai please send your resume to Grant.Lord@earnhardt.com
This opportunity is with: San Tan Hyundai – 3252 S. Auto Way Gilbert, AZ 85297
Job expires: 11/13/2021