Earnhardt Cadillac in North Scottsdale is currently seeking a Service Porter!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Cadillac is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
• Keep Vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed
• Return vehicle keys to the appropriate area
• Handle wash tickets – taking vehicle to the car wash station
• Any other duties as assigned
• Must have current and valid domestic driver’s license (AZ preferred) with a clean driving record
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• Flexible Schedule
• Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately held, family-owned, family-operated business. Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business.
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Lauren.Conroy@earnhardt.com
This opportunity is with Earnhardt Cadillac – 7901 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Job expires: 10/18/2021