Main Line Technician needed for high volume automotive dealership!
Earnhardt Ford is looking to hire a technician for our busy service department.
There are many advantages to this role, including:
• High volume service department
• On-going paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an, “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Vocational education
• Service Mechanic experience; with proven success on the job
• Experience working with the following:
• HVAC repair
• Engine repair
• Certified is a plus!
• Working for a new-car franchise automotive dealership (or group)
• Using DMS such as CDK
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business. Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and abroad). Competitive pay paid vacation, 401k, Health, Vision, Dental, and other benefits are available
If you are interested in this role please submit your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Job expires: 10/29/2021