ASE Certified Technician needed for high volume dealership in the Mesa, AZ area!
Earnhardt Toyota is seeking a Toyota/ Lexus/ ASE Certified Technician for our busy service department.
There are many advantages to this role, including:
• High volume service department
• On-going paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Current and valid domestic driver’s license (AZ preferred) with a clean driving record
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Vocational education
• Service Mechanic experience; with proven success on the job
• Working for a new-car franchise dealership (or group) preferred, but not required
• Experience with DMS (e.g. CDK) preferred, but not required
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years young and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business.
If you are interested in a lucrative career at Earnhardt Toyota please send your resume to James.Vento@earnhardt.com & Jordan.Christensen@earnhardt.com
Job expires: 10/24/2021