Earnhardt Chevrolet is seeking a SERVICE BDC SPECIALIST in Chandler, AZ!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Chevrolet in Chandler, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking person to fill this role.
• Must be 18 years (or older)
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Answering a multi-line phone
• Scheduling Service Appointments
• Handling Rentals/Loaners
• Assisting Service Advisors
• And any other duties assigned
• Includes some weekend shifts
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• Flexible Schedule
• Medical Clinics for employees and their family
• Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years young and continues to be a privately held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business.
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Michael.Dyer@earnhardt.com or fill out the form below
This opportunity is with: Earnhardt Chevrolet - 2121 N Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ 85225
Job expires: 10/27/2021