Body Shop Technician needed for high volume automotive dealership!
Earnhardt Auto Body Shop in Gilbert, AZ is looking to hire a technician for our busy department.
There are many advantages to this role, including:
· High volume department
· On-going paid training
· Opportunities for advancement
· Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an, “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
The ideal candidate should have the following the experience of qualifications:
· Vocational education
· Develop a proper and safe repair plan for each vehicle
· Diagnose and repair or replace collision and damaged body, frame, and suspension components according to manufacturer specifications and company standards
· Perform repairs to steel, aluminum, fiberglass, composite, and plastic body panels
· Fill damaged areas of body panels and grind or sand smooth
· Work in harmony with the production schedule to include meet deadlines
· Properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural work
· Maintain work area appearance and safety
Additional information and job requirements are available by replying
to this post or emailing Mike Adams.
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (in both Arizona and Nevada). Competitive pay, paid vacation, 401k, Health, Vision, Dental and other benefits are available
Job expires: 06/02/2021