Earnhardt Volkswagen is currently seeking a Full-Time Lot Attendant!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Volkswagen in Gilbert, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
Applicants must be 18 years (or older) with a valid driver’s license.
· Keep Vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance
· Return Vehicle keys to the appropriate area
· Handle wash tickets – taking vehicle to the car wash station
· Any other duties as assigned
· Must have valid Driver’s License
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
· Paid Vacation
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Care
· Flexible Schedule
· Medical Clinic for employees and their family
· Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continue to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Jason Christensen at Earnhardt Volkswagen
This opportunity is at Earnhardt Volkswagen 1489 E Motorplex Loop Gilbert, AZ 85297
Job expires: 05/27/2021