Earnhardt Honda in Avondale, AZ is seeking a BDC Specialist!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Honda in Avondale, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
Applicants must be 18 years (or older) with a valid driver’s license.
• Experience in telemarketing at an auto dealership
• Reaching out to customers in the dealerships database
• Scheduling service appointments
• Any other assigned duties
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• Flexible Schedule
• On-Site Medical Clinic for employees and their family
• Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Chris Szewc at Earnhardt Honda
This opportunity is available with: Earnhardt Honda 10151 W. Papago Freeway, Avondale, AZ 85223
Job expires: 05/23/2021