EXPRESS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position available with EARNHARDT TOYOTA IN MESA, AZ!
Earnhardt Toyota is looking to hire an Express Maintenance Technician for our busy service department.
There are many advantages to this role, including:
· High volume service department
· Indoor shop
· On-going paid training
· Opportunities for advancement
· Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an, “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
The ideal candidate should have the following the experience of qualifications:
· Vocational education
· Working as a Service Mechanic; with proven success on the job
· Minimum 1-3 yrs. experience, especially working with the following:
· HVAC repair
· Engine repair
Additional information and job requirements are available by replying
to this post or emailing Jim Vento at Earnhardt Toyota.
· Certified is a plus!
· Working for a new-car franchise automotive dealership (or group)
· Using DMS such as CDK
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona
Competitive pay, Paid vacation, 401k, Health, Vision, Dental and other benefits are available
Job expires: 05/20/2021