VEHICLE DELIVERY SPECIALIST POSITION AVAILABLE WITH EARNHARDT LEXUS IN PHOENIX, AZ!
Earnhardt Lexus is in need of a full-time delivery/orientation specialist. The primary responsibility of a detail specialist give our clients a fantastic experience picking up their new vehicle and ensure the owner understands how to use the features and benefits of their new vehicle.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Review "Glovebox" material (owner’s manual, Quick Reference Guide, Warranty, etc.)
- Pair the customer’s phone
- Demonstrate vehicle’s features – Navigation / Lexus Enform
- Introduce the customer to the Service Department
- Vehicle walk-around
- Ensure customer complete satisfaction with vehicle and delivery
- Process delivery / Enrollment Process
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona. Earnhardt Auto Centers is one of the oldest auto groups in Arizona and has been family-owned and operated since 1951. We offer a range of great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation, etc. (see hiring manager for details).
This opportunity is available with Earnhardt Lexus located 800 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85014.
Job expires: 05/16/2021