Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Queen Creek, AZ is seeking an Automotive Finance Manager!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Rodeo CDJR in Queen Creek, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking person to fill this role.
· At least 2 years finance manager experience
· Flexible to changing requirements
· Must demonstrate leadership abilities and attention to detail
· Available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
· Help customers choose protection packages for their vehicle by presenting all products and their benefits
· Must have excellent follow-through with the capacity to function in a team environment or individually
· Ensure financing for customers; by building professional relationships with lenders and working with them to get the best financing available for our customers
· Paid Vacation
· Aggressive pay plan
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Care
· Flexible Schedule
· Medical Clinic for employees and their family
· Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business
(both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team please submit your resume to Victoria Smith at Rodeo CDJR
This opportunity is available with: Rodeo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, 3547 N Ellsworth Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Job expires: 05/07/2021