EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR position available with Rodeo Kia in Avondale, AZ!
Rodeo Kia is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our busy Service Department!
• Oversee service orders and flow of drive line
• Ensure that customers receive prompt and effective service
• Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services and repairs
• Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor
• Calculate cost, including deductibles
• Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system
• Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection
• Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services
• Provide exceptional customer service!
• Must have 1-2 years of experience
• Valid in-state driver’s license and acceptable, safe driving record
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Great attitude and personality
• Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Manage day to day work plan in a fast paced environment
• Paid on the job training
• Competitive wages
• Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
• Employee vehicle purchase program
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holiday
• On-site nurse available for employees and immediate family
• Opportunities for advancement
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continue to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team please submit your resume to Guy Hernandez at Rodeo Kia
This opportunity is with: Rodeo Kia 10685 W. Papago Freeway Avondale, AZ 85323
Job expires: 04/30/2021