Rodeo Ford is seeking a BDC Specialist!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Rodeo Ford in Goodyear, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking person to fill this role.
Applicants must be 18 years (or older) with a valid driver’s license.
These position duties/require:
• Experience in telemarketing at an auto dealership
• BDC Specialist supports our Service Team by communicating and answering phones
• Familiarity with CDK and multi-line phones is a plus but not required
• Reach out to customers in the dealerships database
• Inbound online inquires and invite them into our dealership to service a vehicle
• Any other assigned duties
What’s in it for you?
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Care
• Flexible Schedule
• On-Site Medical Clinic for employees and their family
• Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Brianna Campbell at Rodeo Ford
This opportunity is available with Rodeo Ford 13680 W Test Drive Goodyear, AZ 85338
Job expires: 04/25/2021