CUSTOMER SHUTTLE DRIVER part-time position available with Rodeo Kia in Avondale, AZ!
Rodeo Kia has an immediate opening for a Customer Shuttle Driver.
• Transporting Earnhardt customers and/or their vehicles to various destinations throughout the Valley.
• Bank runs
• Additional tasks as assigned
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential for this role.
• Candidate must have a clean driving record and be licensed to drive in the State of Arizona.
• A good knowledge of valley roads (and major freeways and intersections) is also important.
Prior driving experience transporting passengers is a bonus!
• On-site nurse available for employees and immediate family
• Great working environment and opportunities for advancement
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Guy Hernandez at Rodeo Kia
This opportunity is with: Rodeo Kia 10685 W. Papago Freeway Avondale, AZ 85323
Job expires: 04/25/2021