Earnhardt Ford is currently seeking a Full-Time Lot Attendant!
Work for one of the largest and most exciting automotive groups in Arizona; Earnhardt Auto Centers!
Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, AZ is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking person to fill this role.
Applicants must be 18 years (or older) with a valid driver’s license.
· Keep Vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed
· Return vehicle keys to the appropriate area
· Handle wash tickets – taking the vehicle to the car wash station
· Prepare sold vehicles for delivery
· Set up and remove displays and associated material for special events
· Any other duties as assigned
· Must have a valid Driver’s License
We offer a great working environment and full benefits package including:
· Paid Vacation
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Care
· Flexible Schedule
· Employee Discounts and more!
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas)
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please submit your resume to Jacob Meacham at Earnhardt Ford
Job expires: 04/22/2021