High-Level Technician needed for high volume automotive dealership!
San Tan Hyundai is looking to hire a seasoned Technician for our busy service department.
San Tan Hyundai is a GREAT place to work and build your career. Over 69 years in the market and going strong, San Tan Hyundai is where you want to be!
Awarded the Number ONE Hyundai dealer in the Nation for Service Satisfaction 3 years in a row!
There are many advantages to this role, including:
· High volume service department
· Indoor shop
· Multi-stall availability
· On-going paid training
· Opportunities for advancement
· Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an, “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
The ideal candidate should have the following experience of qualifications:
· Vocational education
· Working as a Service Mechanic; with proven success on the job
· Minimum 1-3 yrs. experience, especially working with the following:
· HVAC repair
· Engine repair
Additional information and job requirements are available by replying to this post or emailing Robert Bullard.
· College level education is preferred - Experience is an important factor in hiring.
· Hyundai certified is a plus!
· Working for a new-car franchise automotive dealership (or group)
· Using DMS such as CDK
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and abroad).
Competitive pay, Paid vacation, 401k, Health, Vision, Dental, and other benefits are available
Job expires: 02/13/2021