SEEKING FOR CERTIFIED GM TECHNICIANS WITH EXPERIENCE
Earnhardt Buick GMC LV is a GREAT place to work and build your career. Over 69 years in the market and going strong, Earnhardt Buick GMC is where you want to be!
There are many advantages to this role, including:
· High volume service department
· Indoor shop
· Multi-stall availability
· On-going paid training
· Opportunities for advancement
· Benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, and 401k
So come work for an, “always busy and having fun doing it” kind of team!
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
· Vocational education
· Minimum 1-3 yrs experience
· College level education is preferred but not required. Experience is an important factor in hiring.
· Experience working with domestic manufacturers is a plus, but also not required.
· General Motors certified!
· Experience working for a new-car franchise automotive dealership (or group)
· Use/Knowledge of CDK
We are looking for career-minded individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
Earnhardt Auto Centers are over 68 years old and continue to be a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 “Quick Lane” Centers, and 2 Collision Centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las Vegas). Competitive pay, Paid vacation, 401k, Health, Vision, Dental, and other benefits are available
if you are interested in joining an award-winning team, please send your resume to Larry Tinnin at Earnhardt Buick GMC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job expires: 02/11/2021